Glory to God in the Highest Cream 20"x20" Pillow
"Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men." Luke 2:13
Crosswalk.com outlines the importance of this passage of scripture, which inspired one of the most popular Christmas carols written by Johann Sebastian Bach in 1743-1745. through these few points (summaries are mine):
1. the beautiful scenery: a heavenly choir of angels breaking through the dark stillness of night to sing glory to God and announce the birth of Jesus, our Savior.
2. reminds us of our purpose: that we, like the lowly shepherds, are to "go!" and share the good news of the gift of Jesus with the same eagerness and joy as they did so long ago.
3. Light in the Darkness: the birth of Jesus brought forth light into the darkness as the angels worshipped the glory of God and as a result, we are called to be the light of Jesus to the rest of the world
4. the Promise of Praise: "Glory to God in the Highest" can be a banner over our circumstances and a celebration of the incredibly good character of God.
- Fabric 100% cotton
- Washable, zippered cover
- 20"x20" (insert included)